The most common problem that newbies face is the process of selecting the web-hosting for their site. You should opt for reliable, reputable and cheap shared hosting instead of free hosting as they have significant limitations and issues, and at the end of the day, you will face lots of technical hassles. Let’s see why shared WordPress Hosting the best. FastComet hosting provides great shared hosting for new bloggers. You can install FastComet for your blog.
Types Of Webhosting –
Web-hosting can be divided into the following categories:
- Dedicated, Reseller,
- Cloud hosting and
- Windows or Linux hosting.
Why Shared Hosting Is The Best Of The Lot –
Shared hosting is the best choice for any new blogger or webmaster as there are unlimited resources for hosting which can meet all of your basic requirements and you can SAVE MONEY too. Your hosting requirements will depend on the kind of applications you want to run on your hosting account.
Even if the time comes when you need more server resources than shared hosting providers, you can simply upgrade to dedicated hosting or VPS. But for a beginner, VPS and dedicated hosting are too costly and hamper their growth.
It is usually preferable to choose a hosting service charging between $5-$10/month rather than spending $20-$50 for dedicated hosting, as most beginning bloggers are short on funds and have little income at the start.
Added Advantages of Shared Hosting –
For bloggers who simply want to start blogging, I recommend opting for shared hosting, for following reasons –
- Shared hosting is costs less than dedicated hosting.
- Initially, your site’s traffic will be low.
- Most start-up websites are easily handled by shared hosting.
You should choose a reliable hosting service which can give your site maximum up-time. However, the hosting environment does not affect the ranking of your website as believed by many people.
Things To Keep In Mind While Choosing A Good Hosting Company –
When you are dealing with hosting, you need to give these points there due respect for best results –
- Basic knowledge about FTP, SSH (in some cases), and other changes which you will be making from cPanel.
- You have to ensure that your server quality is up to the task of dealing with any normal hacking attempt as DDOS attacks and the hacking of sites is very common.
- A good shared hosting company which can easily handle 15,000 visits in an optimized environment.
- It is recommended to judge a web hosting service for its performance and customer support as most of the web-hosting services these days offer amazing resources at low prices.
The writer thinks that all the above-mentioned details will help you as a newbie to design and develop your ideas. Also, it will give the best possible results. A bad host can create chaos in the life of the blogger. Our main focus was to provide you with the best available option so that you can focus on the task at hand. You should keep our suggestions in your mind when you are going ahead with investing in a shared hosting plan. We can assure you that you won’t be disappointed.